Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thank You For Being My Friend ! !

Thank you for being where I needed you most!
Thank you for being honest, kind and sincere!
Thank you for making me feel special when I am down!
Thank you for not judging me by my looks!
Thank you for having faith in me!
Thank you for the encouragements that made me succeed!
Thank you for your time and patience!
Thank you for the hugs and smiles!
Thank you for the laughter and fun!
Thank you for forgiving  me when I am wrong!
Thank you for keeping my secrets!
Thank you for remembering my special days!
Thank you for giving me help when I needed it!
Thank you for keeping me company when I am lonely!
Thank you for listening to me even though you are busy!
Thank you for your generosity and unselfishness!
Thank you for warm hospitality and unconditional friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terimakasih, komentarnya ya..^^